Introducing..
Zachary James Reed
Born Wednesday, February 24, 2010
3:25am
8 lbs 1 oz
20.5 inches
We came home from the hospital on Friday morning and are now just trying to adjust to life with the new little guy. He's an avid eater and I'm sure will be growing like a weed, so I'll definitely post more pics as they become available. In the meantime, here are a few more 'birthday' pics. :-)
9 comments:
Yay! I have been anxiously awaiting this post! He is adorable and I love his name. :) I can't wait to meet him in person. Call me if you need help anytime or just want to talk.
Love ya bunches! Jenn
He's adorable! I am so excited for you both!
Hooray!! He's perfect. Hope the adjustment goes well.
{and hooray for 13 days late & only 8 lbs.... my georgie was 12 days late & 10.8 lbs!! she never wore newborn or 0- 3 month clothes!! it's funny... now.}
He's Cute!!!
P.S. Hey I noticed that you put his birthday at March instead of February.
Thanks for the catch Nesa.. apparently my brain is still in a fog..
CONGRATS!!!! HE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Congratulations!!! I hope that your recovery goes smoothly so you can enjoy your little guy. He is lucky to have come to such a loving family.
Awesome looking little guy there! Congrats to you both! Hope all goes well!
congrats! he is so cute!
Post a Comment