However, I also knew that I couldn't submit just any old shot.. it had to be the cutest one I could get which had to include a huge smile and those big blue eyes. So.. I spent the next month taking pictures at least every other day in hopes of getting that one perfect shot. Which, I finally did, exactly 2 days before the entry deadline.. When I finally went back and looked at all of them, I decided that, if nothing else, I got a lot of terribly cute pictures. Here are some of the 'losers':
And the winner:
As for the contest.. the semi-finalists were supposedly notified by August 13th.. and, unelss my notice got lost in the mail or on my answering machine, it looks like we didn't make it. Better luck next time, eh?
1 comment:
I love the picture! It's always hard to imagine that there could be any kids cuter than your own.
Post a Comment