Back in May, when I had almost given in and just started straightening it, I visited Meesa and found out about this magical place called 'Ouidad'. It's a salon dedicated to those of us with curly hair. So.. I got a haircut and some better products and almost felt like I had my hair back.. almost. It definitely was not as curly as it once was, but at least it was behaving. At least for a month or two.
Then it started getting a little too long and started going back to almost straight. For about the last month it's been absolutely horrible and I felt like shaving it more than once.
Then I found out that there's a brand new Ouidad salon in Santa Monica (Yeah!!). So.. yesterday I made the trek down there and had a very nice lady named Toni cut it. I told her to cut it all off this time knowing that the shorter it was the better chance it had to curl. It took her an hour and a half.. and it's shorter than it's been in probably 4 years.. but.. woila.. curly hair.
I just hope it stays happy and curly a little longer this time..

8 comments:
I cannot even begin to imagine you with straight hair, but I guess you never know. I can't imagine myself with gray hair, but since it's already growing in I know that I'll have to get used to it someday....
It looks fab, darling! Wanna trade?
You should come and visit Alberto in Scottsdale.. he's fingers are Magic. He was WAAAY better than Katelyn in Ft. Lauderdale. And somehow.. for him, it doesn't matter if it our curl was once lost. He finds it. Magic i tell you, Carree Sue will vouch. Glad you found one in Santa Monica and that Toni has made you happy. You're hair sure looks like they like Toni.
I tried for Alberto but he took the week of Thanksgiving off.. so I had to settle for the girls here in CA. I figured it was probably better that way anyway.. Scottsdale is a bit of ways to go for a haircut. :-)
Cute!
So Awesome! Do you like it? It looks great! I wish mine would behave right now!
I love it in this picture.. now if I could just figure out how she got it to curl like that.. hmm..
I love it, I think it looks so cute. I can't wait to see it this thursday for thanksgiving!
Post a Comment