
Today is our 2-Year Anniversary!! Can you believe it? Two whole years! I know that doesn't seem like a terribly long time to most of you, I just can't believe how fast it's flown by.
It's been an eventful two years. We got married, Chad defended his thesis, graduated with his Master's and then moved to CA to take a new job. I then sold my house in Tucson, got a job in CA, quit my job in Tucson, moved out here, we bought a house and then proceded to settle in. And all of that in the first 6 months of marriage! Whew! Yup.. it's definitely been an eventful ride.. but it's been great.
There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for my amazing husband. I know there were some who thought I had waited too long to get married, but I'm so happy I waited for the right one to come along.
I'm excited for what the coming years might bring, because I know that, together, we can take on the world! :-) The journey has just begun..
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Congrats!!
There is nothing like getting the right guy!!! It is such a blessing!!! I always knew Chad was a keeper. Good job!! It only gets better the longer you are married.
Happy Anniversary! You'd think I'd remember the hottest November day ever. :0) Maybe it just seemed like it....
I'm glad you waited for Chad, too. Waiting is definitely the way to go...Mom was sure that Julie was too picky, you were crazy to give up the fireman and I'm not at all sure what she thought about me...BUT, look at the great guys we ended up with!
Congrats to both of you on a happy marriage together. You definitely got a great man in Chad, he's definitely among the salt of the earth type people that are few and far between. We hope to meet you sometime Kathryne! Happy Holidays to you guys!
The Johnstons
Are you guys in love or what? So pleased for you. I have enjoyed reading your blog.
Post a Comment