Congratulations! Hope the last week hasn't been all bad, just think in the next day or two you'll be holding that sweet baby boy in your arms. And your world will never be the same... it'll be better.
How did I not know that you have a blog until today? I feel so out of the loop and a little disappointed that you probably won't have much time to keep it up now that you have a beautiful new bambino! Congrats.
3 comments:
Good luck!! I can't wait for pictures of the little guy!
Congratulations! Hope the last week hasn't been all bad, just think in the next day or two you'll be holding that sweet baby boy in your arms. And your world will never be the same... it'll be better.
How did I not know that you have a blog until today? I feel so out of the loop and a little disappointed that you probably won't have much time to keep it up now that you have a beautiful new bambino!
Congrats.
Post a Comment